The topic is “Effect of nursing intervention on Medicare Quality (MIPS) reporting in small primary care medical practice”.
See attached for the instructions
The intervention proposed is hiring BSN trained nurses to help providers keep an eye on all the Quality parameters around an annual wellness exam.
The results are not very important, the important part is understanding of the process and solid instrument usage in terms of statistical analysis as well as a literature review.
I have an introduction and part of the abstract, if it’s valuable, I can share that as well.
1. Introduction-(2 points).
• Introduce the topic
• Identify the problem and target phenomenon
• List the study purpose, aims, research question(s) or hypotheses
• Describe the significance of the study to nursing
2. Background/literature review: (4 points)
• Identify the conceptual framework of the study
• Comparison of the issue over time (decade) might be helpful
• Summarize and critique relevant theoretical and empirical literature
• Summarize what is known and not known about the selected area of study
• Summarize findings and present rationale for the study
3. Approach/Methods: (8 points)
• Design: Identify the research design
• Setting: Describe the setting of the study
• Sample: Describe the sample (participants) and inclusion/exclusion criteria;
Identify the sample size as determined by power analysis
• Define terms (conceptual/operational definitions)
• Instrumentation: Describe instruments including (reliability/validity; sensitivity/specificity; Physiological measures: Report precision and accuracy
• Procedure: Describe the procedures for data collection
• Procedure: Describe the procedures for implementing the study
• Data Analysis: Describe procedures for data analysis
• Protection of human subjects: Discuss the process of protection of human
subjects (IRB); HIPAA; Confidentiality
4. Results (1 point)
• Include Table Shells that reflect the aims, objectives and analysis plan
5. Conclusions (1 point)
• Identify potential strengths/limitations of your study
6. Cite appropriate literature sources. Correct grammar and spelling are expected. All references are to be in APA format. (1 point)
7. Organization of paper (1 point)
8. Appendices (1 point)
• Include relevant materials in this area. For more information on Effects of Nursing Interventions check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Effects+of+Nursing+Interventions&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go&ns0=1
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service