1. Consider the following statement: “China’s current account surplus implies that China has added more to global supply of output than to global demand.” Does a current account surplus necessarily imply the stated outcome for global supply and demand?
2. Explain the role of China’s administered exchange rate in contributing to its trade surpluses and therefore growth in the global supply of goods relative to demand.
3. We saw that exports from China have effectively lowered relative wages for unskilled and semi-skilled workers in advanced countries. What has been the effect on wages in China? Explain these forces in terms of the “factor price equalisation theorem” in international trade theory. Do these forces also apply to other factor prices?
4. Karl Marx said in 1867 in Volume 1 of “Capital” “..commodities are only definite masses of congealed labour time”. To what extent is this true of the export of goods and services rather than by importing labour directly (immigration)
5. What are the underlying forces that have accelerated the process of globalisation in recent decades and are continuing to do so?
6. What specific policies could China and the US adopt to reduce their saving-investment imbalances and therefore their current account imbalances? What political obstacles would each country face in implementing each policy?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.