Group Presentation Paper:
A paper must be included with your final presentation and answer the following the questions:
1. Define what an ‘Occupation-Based Model’ is in occupational therapy practice
2. Describe the historical foundations of your assigned model (Who developed the model? How did it evolve (underlying theories or models)?
3. Describe the focus of your assigned model (Which populations, health conditions is it intended for? What domains of practice (from OTPF-III) are emphasized?)
4. Describe the key components of your assigned model
5. Describe the role of the environment in your assigned model
6. Explain why it is necessary to use an occupation-based model to guide occupational therapy interventions
7. Describe an example of how your assigned model was used to guide intervention based upon a research article. The article must be published within the last 10 years and the source must be approved by the instructor. Some examples of acceptable sources include the American Journal of Occupational Therapy, the British Journal of Occupational Therapy, the Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy, OT Practice, and Advance for Occupational Therapy Practitioners.
The paper must be in APA format, including the title page, reference page, and citations. PowerPoint presentations should also include a reference page and citations. Utilize the Purdue Owl website for examples of APA formatting.
1. If you are doing a PowerPoint Presentation, include the printed version on a page titled Appendix A. The printed version of the PowerPoint cannot have more than 2 slides per page.
2. If you are doing a role playing skit, song, or any other creative presentation to represent your assigned model, please include an outline on your plans for presenting on a page titled Appendix A.
This page will go after the paper’s reference page and all will be stapled together.
Length of paper: Max of 5 pages. For more information on Ecology of Human Performance check out : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_ecology
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service