Master’s-prepared nurses in advanced practice roles possess strong clinical decision making, political acumen, and leadership skills that position them to capitalize on and create opportunities to influence policy making that will shape the future of nursing practice and healthcare. In this assessment, students will select a microsystem-level healthcare policy that addresses the area of interest selected in Module 3. Students will examine the policy from three different perspectives: regulatory, economic, and social.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
Through this assignment, the student will address the following course learning outcome.
• CO 3 Apply concepts of ethical decision-making and knowledge of healthcare policy to inform the delivery of person-centered care.
Criteria for Content
As a future master’s-prepared advanced practice nurse, consider different areas where you would like to practice. In Module 3, you developed a PICOT and identified an area of interest. Select a healthcare policy that addresses the identified area of interest or concern.
1. Complete a concept map to include the following.
• Identified microsystem area of interest
• Overview of the selected healthcare policy
• How the policy addresses regulatory, economic, and social aspects
1. Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
2. Sources older than five years may not be used without the permission of the class instructor.
3. Title page, pagination, subheadings, body of paper, citation of sources, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual.
4. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, and sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (current edition).
5. Please note: If you do not receive a proficient rating in any major content category, you can re-submit your assignment with revisions in those content categories to receive a better grade. You have one additional opportunity to revise after the initial submission in order to make improvements. The initial submission must be a complete paper; rough drafts will not be graded. All revisions must be submitted no later than Sunday of Module 7 at 11:59 p.m. (You cannot revise your APA for a higher grade in that category.)
6. Length: Concept map is one standard 8×10 page
a. Concept map may be hand-drawn and submitted as a PDF, or software may be used to create the concept map
b. Scholarly literature is required
7. A minimum of three scholarly literature references must be used.
8. Submission: Submit your files via Dropbox: Last name_First initial_Module 6: Health Care Drivers
a. Title page
b. Concept map. For more information on Drivers of Healthcare Policy check out : https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/divisions-diagnostics-and-procedures/medicine/public-health
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service