Distinguishing Between a Social-Educational Problem and Problem Statements
1. Read the Dawidowicz (2016) article on distinguishing between problem and purpose statements in a dissertation.
2. Focus on the criteria for and examples of strong problem statements.
3. Review the example of a problematic problem statement that does not meet criteria.
4. Write the problematic Problem Statement found in the Dawidowicz article in a document. It can be found at the top of page 13 in the article. ( ATTACHED)
5. Rewrite it so that it meets criteria for a strong problem statement by rewriting it to indicate a research problem rather than a local problem. DO NOT DO ADDITIONAL RESEARCH OR ADD ADDITIONAL DETAILS. Simply change the problem from a local problem to a PhD research problem.
Dawidowicz Problem Statement to REWRITE BELOW:
Faculty members at San Francisco’s Bay University are not using technology in their classroom that students at other schools indicate they like. Research indicates college students at other schools enjoy using twitter and blogs with their classes, but faculty members at San Francisco’s Bay University do not use it. Why they are not using it is the reason this study will be conducted and the focus of the study. This study will look at why faculty members do not use that technology.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.