Accounting for Decision Making.
For this paper, you will be using the template as a guide to assist you in comparing financial statements for both US and another country as you discuss the similarities and differences in reporting based on the companies’ annual reports you selected. The companies you select for comparison do need to be related to your major. You will also be discussing how managers use this financial data to make decisions and any recommendations you have for improvement.
• 2 pages total (not including cover page, abstract, or reference page) using the template provided as a guide and not more than 3 pages
• Proper APA format on citations and sources
• Minimum of 3 scholarly sources (the annual reports you reviewed can be used as scholarly sources for this paper)
*Keep the headings in bold and remove the instructions in parentheses as you create your paper. You will be using this same type of format for other assignments in this class.
• Provide a basic overview of your research, goes on its own page and is written after the paper is complete (only about 100 words)
• State what you intend to cover in the paper
Comparison of the Reports
• You are going to compare financial statements/annual reports from the US and those from another country.
• Select 2 companies that are in similar industries AND relate to your major. For example, if your major is healthcare you may research pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, medical device manufacturers, etc. If you are an IT major you may research computer manufactures, etc. Remember you can find these financial statement/ annual reports online in the investor relations section of the company’s website
• Discuss what you found similar/ different between the statements
• What accounting standards are used by each company
• Which financial statement format do you think was easier to read and why
• Which report do you think provides better information for decision making from a management point of view and why
Use of Reports
• Discuss how you would use the financial data in these reports as a manager of those companies -ex. does the information tell you which expenses are higher, which are increasing/decreasing, etc
• Provide a summary/highlights of your findings
• Discuss any recommendations you have for improving the financial statement information from a management point of view.
• List sources in alphabetical order go on its own page, and 2 of the sources will be the annual reports you analyzed. For more information on Decision-Making check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision-making
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service