Debt Clock: APA Format with 5 sources
Answer the questions (1-6) provided below
1. If the U.S. debt is growing, why doesn’t the government cut back on spending, and can you make any recommendations on what to cut? (Hint: You should consider the list of “Largest Budget Items” listed on the Debt Clock before making recommendations.) Your recommendations must have a reasoned explanation. Please do not simply submit your opinion.
2. Comparing two mid-western states, Missouri and Illinois, based solely on their finances, which state has better management and why? Your answer must have a reasoned explanation. Please do not simply submit your opinion.
3. Compare the amount of debt between Greece and the U.S. Greece has been in the news because of its debt problem and the ethical issues trying to shrink the debt has had on its citizens. With that said, the debt of the U.S. seems to be growing out of control. Is there a reason for Americans to be concerned over our current debt and what about the ethics of shrinking it based on what you see or researched? Reasoned explanations, please.
4. From an ethical perspective, more is being done than ever before to help the poor and needy in the U.S and still grow the economy. Compare the budget from 13 years ago and the projected budget four years from now; is the U.S. strategy working? In your opinion, why or why not? (Please note that while the assignment specifies that your opinion is a valid consideration, that opinion should be based on something besides a gut feeling. The information you’ve used to form that opinion here, and in any other question or assignment for that matter, should be cited as per APA guidelines in your response.)
5. Compare the GDP of the U.S., China, India, Germany, and Japan. What are the trends toward future GDP growth indicating for each and are any of the countries likely to overtake or fall behind the others over the next 10 years?
Continuing this comparison, change the selection of “Country” back to “Region” and add the following selections to your chart without removing any of the five countries previously listed. Now add the regions North America, East Asia & Pacific, Latin America and Caribbean, Europe and Central Asia, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
6. You are in charge of developing new manufacturing facilities for the overseas markets and are charged with selecting the best option for developing the overseas production of batteries and will use Nanotechnology in production. What region and what country will you select and why? This is for an overseas market. If your answer indicates using U.S. Markets you will lose points. If you are an international student, you cannot use your country of origin, you must use a region you are not familiar with. This question requires research.
Please use the links below to answer the questions.
• http:// www. usdebtclock. org/
Starting with the Debt Clock link, you should note that across the top row are three buttons, State Debt Clocks, World Debt Clocks, and Debt Clock Time Machine. Using those, in addition to the opening screen of the Debt Clock and any supplemental data sources you want to use, develop answers to the following questions. For more information on Debt Clock check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_clock
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service