There are 6 questions. Each response to the questions needs a 1.5-page long answer.
1. You work for a New York-based consumer products firm and you have been asked to recommend a VPN to install at the firm. You are asked to consider both hardware and software VPNs. Research both hardware and software VPNs, choose one product from each of these two categories (hardware and software), and prepare a report that discusses your two choices and explains the advantages and disadvantages of each product. (1.5 – 2 Pages)
2. You are a popular security consultant in the New York area. Several of your clients are worried about Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks. Write a report about whether you would stop or minimize the effects of a DDOS attack. (1 – 1.5 Pages)
3. You perform security training at your company. You are tasked with creating documentation for non-technical users explaining what proxy servers and bastion hosts are and why they are important security tools. Write a one and a half-page summary in total explaining each of these two tools in a way that non-technical users could understand. (1.5 Pages)
4. You did such a great job researching and recommending a VPN (question 1) that your firm now wants you to recommend a firewall to install at the company. Research a firewall offered by large security or network related firm and one offered by a small independent company. Prepare a one to a two-page paper summarizing what each of the two products does and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each product. (1 – 2 Pages)
5. Your company sells assorted children’s products (toys, games, puzzles, etc.). Your IDPS detects an attack on your customer database. Upon initial review of the logs, it appears that a competitor located in a foreign country is behind this. Using the SIRT team member departments we discussed in module 8, list what departments you would notify immediately. Explain why you are including them and why, at least initially, you are excluding the others. (1 – 1.5 Pages)
6. List and discuss at least 4 legal-related (such as laws out of date) challenges security professionals are facing today. In addition, discuss managing change and why it is important to security professionals both on a technical and a personal level (1 – 1.5 Pages) For more information on Cybersecurity check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_security
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service