Assess cross-cultural communication as an essential element of professionalism in criminal justice fields.
• Choose one scenario or case study that demonstrates the effect race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation has on interactions with police officers.
You can find scenarios in your readings or online.
Examples include: Rodney King, Brandon Teena, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Elian Gonzalez.
Once you have identified your case, you will summarize it and identify themes from the course material (i.e., gender discrimination, stereotyping, communication styles, hate crimes, community based policing, etc.).
• After identifying themes from the course material, think about the way the individuals within your case study were impacted by the conduct of others.
What ethical issues can you identify within your case study? How can those challenges within the criminal justice system be overcome?
• The goal of this presentation is to demonstrate your understanding of how a person’s race, culture, gender, or sexual orientation can play a role in a situation.
• Check the slide length requirement excluding your introduction and reference slides.
• The PowerPoint® should contain a title page and a list of references in APA format.
• All internal citation of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format.
• Use one basic slide design and layout.
• Limit slides to between 5 and 7 lines of content.
• Use bullets for your main points.
• Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.