Critical Thinking Assignment
Research a health concern in Saudi Arabia. You must create a five- to six-page agenda, as a policy advisor, focusing on a health concern that needs either a national health policy or amendments to a current national health policy. An example of a health concern would be reducing the number of sugary beverages consumed by children. Do not use the sugary beverage example for your assignment. Be sure to include the cover and reference pages, using the readings, research, and your knowledge of health policy development.
Your paper should analyze the following substantive requirements:
- Identify a health concern.
- What data did you utilize to determine there was a health concern when developing the policy?
- If you used an existing policy, describe the evidence-based research policymakers used.
- If you are creating your own policy, be sure to indicate who will be responsible for implementing the policy.
- Ethical considerations in the policy development.
Your agenda should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be five to six pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.