This project will be in regards to developing a new state of the art automotive guide application to help consumers with a easier and more timely purchasing process. *Please follow this topic as the last writer didn’t and I had to redo the project.
Create risk and quality management plans for your project.
Note: Developing a project requires specific steps that must be carried out in a certain order. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Complete the following monitoring and control processes:
Part 1 – Risk Assessment Matrix
Complete the Risk Assessment Matrix template found in the Resources. Identify a minimum of 5 risks. Make sure to include each of the following risk assessment elements for each risk:
- Areas of impact
- Likelihood ranking.
- Degree of impact ranking.
- Action on trigger.
- Analysis (this will be done as a component of Part 2).
Part 2 – Risk Monitoring and Control: Assessing the Impact of a Risk
Risks happen in project management, and when they do, you should know how to manage and control them. Assess the impact of one of the project risks you included in your matrix:
- Analyze the possible impact of a risk event to effectively expose threats to or opportunities for project success factors or objectives.
- Describe the steps you would take to manage this risk.
- Discuss how you plan to monitor the risk. Why did you choose this method?
Part 3: Quality Management Plan
Create a quality management plan for your project. Your plan should do the following:
- Describe methods that effectively control product quality.
- Design a process that is designed to assure product quality.
- Length: 5–7 double-spaced pages including the matrix.
- Font: 12 point Times New Roman.
- References: Use proper current APA style and formatting when citing and referencing your sources.
- Please refer to the following template attached and use it for this assignment as this is required!