1. What is the name of the show? Who are the main characters and what are their relationships to each other?
2. What are five nonverbal types that you observed in the program? Explain with details from the program.
3. Was it easy or difficult to understand what was happening in the action while only observing the nonverbal cues? Explain with examples.
4. What affect did the nonverbal communication have on the characters involved?
5. When you viewed the verbal and the nonverbal together, explain a situation where they contradicted each other. When this happened, which did you believe? Explain why with specific examples.
6. What parts do verbal and nonverbal communication play in effective interpersonal communication?
7. What did you learn from this project?
Preparing your Project
• For this project, you are answering the questions, not writing a traditional paper. You can copy the questions listed above into a Word document and then add your answers.
• Your answers should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs, and the entire project should be a total of 500 to 600 words, or about two pages.
• Use one-inch margins on all sides of the document.
• Use a 12-point font such as Times New Roman or Arial.
• If you cite references (such as the text), you need to provide the source information.
• Your project should demonstrate careful proofreading.
Non verbal codes
• Body Language
• Hand Gestures
• Physical Appearance
• Personal Space
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.