You will be writing an eight- to 10-page paper (not including title or reference pages) focused on current events that applies topics covered in this course related to recognized uses and uses you can envision.
The articles this week focus on business or corporate scandals. Choose one business or corporate scandal from either The 10 Biggest Business Scandals of 2017 (https://fortune.com/2017/12/31/biggest-corporate-scandals-misconduct-2017-pr/.) or The 5 Biggest Corporate Scandals of 2016 (https://fortune.com/2016/12/28/biggest-corporate-scandals-2016/) to research and review.
In your paper,
· Explain whether the organization acted socially and ethically responsible regarding the incident.
· Describe what the organization should or could have done differently.
· Describe who or what was responsible for the incident.
· Explain the best way to ensure that such incidents do not recur, if possible.
· Recommend the best way for society, and stakeholders, to prevent future incidents of this type.
The Final Case Analysis: Organizational Ethical Dilemmas Final Paper
· Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must critically address the paper topic. That is, positively or negatively respond to the content and then defend your position. If multiple positions are present and are being rejected, you must also defend rejecting them.
· Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Must document any information used from sources in APA style