1. List the federal regulations that may have an impact on ISO functions.
2. To whom does the ASO-HM report at a hazmat technician-level incident?
3. With whom does the ASO-HM likely work with at a typical hazmat technician-level incident?
4. What are the IAP components that the ISO and ASO-HM are responsible for developing?
5. Persons not trained for their hazmat incident assignments create two risks. What are they?
6. In addition to the classic hot, warm, and cold zones, what other zones and areas need to be created for a hazmat incident?
7. List the three hazmat rehab components that require close evaluation.
8. What are the 10 federally required components of a hazmat response site safety plan?
9. List five hazmat ancillary plans that may require ISO sign-off.
10. List five or more alarming hazards at a clandestine drug lab incident.
11. List and describe the three strategic goals for the ISO at a WMD/terrorist incident.
1. List several regulations that outline response requirements for technical rescue incidents.
2. When should an ASO-RT be assigned at a technical rescue incident?
3. For whom does the ASO-RT work at a technical rescue incident?
4. What is meant by the “on-deck” system for crew rotation? What types of incidents should it be used for?
5. List four specific hazards that are present when interfacing with medevac helicopters.
6. A collapsed building made of cinder block walls and small timber beams should be classified as which type of collapse?
7. List the issues that the ISO should address when developing a formal safety briefing for trench and confined space rescues.
8. Describe the lighting tactics that should be used for a nighttime rope rescue event that requires responders to climb.
9. Name five circumstances in which a duty ISO should implement a discretionary response to a reported motor vehicle accident.
10. What is the difference between traffic barriers and traffic-calming strategies?
11. Diagram a strategic approach to protect rescuers at roadway incidents.
12. What do jet fuel, burnt plastics, and composite metals have in common at an aircraft incident?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.