1. Individual Project: Career Development Plan e
Prepare your own five-year career development plan about ‘What do you intend to do professionally in the next 5 years (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th & 5th year)’? Your plan must be presented in time-line format (This can be done using MS Project and multiple other software). Be very specific with your timeline, provide dates for when will you achieve different things mentioned in your timeline. For instance, if you mention in your timeline you will attempt an exam provide a DATE of when will you attempt that exam. Also include the COSTS associated with completing different activities. Your career plan must address and consider the following items:
a) What are your career objectives? What position, field, or industry do you want to work in/for? (To be answered in introductory paragraph – Max 1 page)
o Which province in Canada and why? (This needs to be supported with job market analysis such as employment options, field attractiveness, income potential/salary rates – I want to see a lot of statistics in here – Don’t make this section descriptive – use graphs, charts, salary benchmarking tables from provincial reliable sources 3-4 pages)
b) If you intend to work for an organization, what are the possible promotional opportunities for career growth, and what senior-level position do you wish to obtain? How long will it take for you to obtain your next promotion within your field? What certificate will be needed for promotion? how many years of experience will be required for the promotion? (This can be easily included in your time-line)
c) An inventory of your current skills, abilities, training, and education and the required qualifications for your desired position? (Strictly use a table to outline your current education as well as all job-specific skills, certificates, etc., that you have. Only mention the certificates/degrees acceptable in Canada)
d) From your timeline Identify three action steps that are crucial to achieving your stated career development plan. These steps are usually those without which your plan cannot proceed. (Put heading action steps and describe them in short paragraphs- 3-4 lines maximum)
e) Identify potential barriers that might prevent you from reaching your stated career goals and objectives. (In bullet points – make sure they are all realistic and applicable to you. Just imagine what problems would you face while starting your professional career in Canada)
• ANALYSIS – You will be marked based on how accurate your figures/Data are, the thoroughness of your analysis, and how well prepared you are to start your professional career in Canada. How creative/unique and detailed your timeline is. How well do you know entry requirements for your specific field and what are you doing right now or will be doing shortly to meet them. How realistic your plan is in terms of the problems that you will face and what will you do to resolve those problems.
• PAPER REQUIREMENTS – Whether students have fully understood the paper requirements. If all requirements are satisfactorily met/fulfilled. Whether or not all questions have been answered.
• QUALITY AND VARIETY OF SOURCES– For this information to be robust you have to use at least 15 references – Google, Wikipedia will not be considered as authentic sources you will be marked down for using them. You can use company websites, Governmental & provincial websites of Canada, Job Market analysis taken from Statista and other reliable sources, entry requirements for your profession from provincial bodies, etc.,
• FORMATTING -You must include a title page and a list of references for this Project. APA style of formatting, referencing tables, font style, line spacing, etc., must be used
• Provide all your sources of information that you have used to gather the numbers/figures along with hyperlinks that the instructor can access in the list of references. NUMBER the references in your list. For more information on Career Development check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_development
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service