Case Assignment 2 (Final Project)
1. Read the Scenario below. Decide upon the appropriate content and structure you would use to create an effective e-mail message to your employees. Write your e-mail message by completing each of the five Writing Tasks following the Scenario.
2. To simplify this assignment, assume that your employees prefer e-mail messages with no salutation (greeting) and no complimentary close.
3. Create fictional information about the situation where necessary to complete your e-mail message.
4. Please avoid any kind of plagiarism (see course syllabus). This includes “submitting assignments which contain portions/patterns of text identical to another paper” (including writing samples from your Resource Book).
5. Proofread your work by using the principles, techniques, and rules we have studied this semester. Consider each of the Four Building Blocks: Grammar, Style, Content/Structure, and Presentation.
6. Submit this assignment through Canvas by 11:59 pm on November 19.
7. When you are ready to submit your answers, go to the ASSIGNMENTS module and click “Case Assignment 2 Submission.”
8. Click “Submit Quiz” only when you are ready to submit the assignment to the instructor.
Crime is rising rapidly in the area surrounding your company. Because of several recent incidents at nearby businesses, your company has decided to implement three new crime prevention measures. These measures include extra outdoor lighting, employee ID badges, and security cameras. Management plans to implement these changes on December 1.
As the human resources manager, you need to send an e-mail to your employees to announce a meeting where you will introduce these new safety measures. You will send this e-mail message to your employees on November 19.
1. Create a subject line that would be appropriate for your e-mail message, based on the Case 2 Scenario (above).
2. Create the first paragraph (Main Point) for your message.
3. Create the second paragraph (Details) for your message. Please write only one paragraph for your details. (Maximum four sentences)
4. Create the last paragraph (Goodwill Close) for your message.
5. Create a signature block for your message. For more information on Business Communications check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Business+Communications
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service