1. The collapse of the world trade centre towers in New York City on September 11, 2001 (9/11), released more than a million tons of debris and dust into the surrounding area. In response, 15 years later, Congress authorized the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, a law designed to respond to the adverse health effects of the disaster. One of the major health toxins associated with the WTC is methyl isocyanate.
– What are some of the health risks associated with workers who helped with clean up after 9/11 and may have been exposed to this toxin? (5 points)
– Specifically, discuss the signalling pathway involved in this toxins reactivity. Why is it so dangerous? (15 points)
– What adverse health effects does it have? Why is it considered a universal poison? (5 points)
2. What role does the ECM play in cellular coordination of events? Be specific and give structure/function relationships. (10-points)
– What is the biological significance of ECM components in pathological conditions like cancer? Give a specific example. (10-points)
– Using the literature, describe one drug and /or drug design that could be used to combat the abnormal signaling that takes places in cancer through ECM. How does this drug work? Why would or is it effective? (5 points)
3. The cell cycle is a precisely programmed series of events that enables a cell to duplicate its contents and to divide into two daughter cells. This series of events is controlled by the machinery that is often termed the cell cycle clock.
– What molecular mechanisms operate to ensure that once the decision to advance through the restriction points have been made, this leads to essentially irreversible commitment to complete the remaining phases of the cell cycle through M phase. (5 points) For more information on Biology check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service