WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
PROJECT: HOUSING SOCIETY MANAGEMENT
Submitted to: Submitted By:
Mr. Lance DaSilva Kiran Navneet Kaur (C0723455)
Ranjodh Singh (C0723702) Diljot Singh (C0727917) FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE INTERFACE
Various behaviour analyses to be performed on a time to time base for the fulfilment of the user. These activities are to be base on a time boundary and the commotion based style of the functionality.
Main Functionalities to be implemented can be split as User Side and the Admin side.
Week 11. Dia 1
A) User side actions are based on the Queries and the behaviour to be taken for each facility to be added in the functionalities to diminish the time and consumption of official procedure, these selfdetermining modes can be Classified in to Mode A and Section B.
Mode A: –
This functionality of the user side focused besides on the search and find algorithm for the user side to conclude the details of each expense such as maintenance and electricity, water expenses etc.
On each entry the full details such as the pending amount and the expenses spend on previous months also can be made in to the calculation for giving a prediction for the forthcoming expenses so that the End-user may also find it easy to map the behaviour accordingly.
Figure No- 1 Login Page
– Login details are generated by the Admin with the email id to be unique.
ADD FLOOR / BLOCK
ADD FLOOR / BLOCK
Figure No-2 Add Floor Option
-Here the admin can add the floor and block for the housing colony which he wants entrusted. Each Block will be having different blocks and the admin have to enter each floor under a particular block.
Figure No-3 Registration Page of Add New Members
-The end user can register each members of the housing plot for their particular user name and password , which they can be used for getting logged in to the system for viewing their bill details,
Figure No-4 Login Page of New Member Addition
Figure No-5 Usages Pages by Block
-This section is focussed on adding the usages of each floor by each block against particular member, which a member can be viewed from his login details.
Figure No-6 Updating Page
-This section, the user can update the changes for each user against the filters of each expenses , which helps to sort and clarify the corrections if in case its caused in the usage section.
Figure No-7 Generate Bill Page
– Monthly bills for usages are generated against each user against each month on the particular usage. The bill amount varies on the usage and also along with the fixed rates for the particular items.
The updating are carried out along with the :-
– Amount paid by Member
– Usage Corrections
– Rate Variations
– Advance Amounts
Same wise each month representation is added in the month wise statement for the expenditure. This is moreover focused on the user satisfaction that on which expenses the person has spend more money.
This section the user can view all the members in the housing colony and their due pending amounts on each bills generated, This helps the user to identify the member(s) whose bills are due for long and on each instance the user gets a view of all persons.
Figure No-8 Complaint Page
On an instance of a complaint registered by the user, the complaint details are displayed on the admin panel.
The Details displayed are:-
Complaint generated by
Complaint raised date
Once the complaint is solved by the particular technician these details are also marked as solved.
– Each Visitor gets tagged when gate pass is been taken, if the visitor is for solving any complaint then the company details are entered along with the contact details .
– Once the visitor leaves from the compound the complaint status is also updated.
MVC is a Model View Controller which is use for developing graphical user interface and parallel development. MVC is basically known for designing web applications. We are using basic Php MVC framework in our project.
Reference by- Feifan Zhou
– The Data architecture is depended upon the Request / Response Architecture
– Model handles the datas and information of the application and view is the part which handles the display function of the architecture (The member side and the Admin side on pending and usage details)
– Controller is on the edge of handling the Interactions between Model and View
KEY POINTS :-
– The Datas to be view are to be Updated on each interaction and updating of invoice and bills.
– Once the Usage is updated each updating are to be viewed and notified to the Member – Once a complaint is generated these updating are also has to be notified.
rectification admin and Update
complaint notification AGILE METHODOLOGIES (SPRINTS)
This approach of interaction is further focused on the user satisfaction for the straightforwardness of the user. Each feedback is been obtain by the structure so that each time when a user perform a stroke it can record the time spend by the user in thoughtful the activities and method of the System.
DISCUSSIONS ON METHODS
-With the User for the requirement analysis.
-Within the team for the design and procedure
-With the documentation team for the verification and methods.
Module of application
These details are documented along with the report and the development cycle.
Feedbacks are noted on each phase of development and recorded for the development and analysis along with the iteration and verification of the load and capacity of the application on the smoothness of running the application in User end.
– Vendor Registration / Supplier Registration
– Payment details on Supply
– Discounts and commissions to the Suppliers. – Electricity Usage to each Member by Social Medias – Member Specific Requests.
References: – Patrick Hofman Nov 25 -2014 at 13:37