Read at least three articles that are no more than 12 months old. Apply the content from the articles to advertising regulations.
The following requirements must be met:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Apply the content from the articles to advertising regulations.
From as low as $9/Page
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals.
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.