Algorithm Mathematics RSA Cryptography assignment
Note: Anyone taking the lecture can prefer this option (Yes, previous grading policy has changed!). As you know, 1st option is participating in online lectures actively and answering questions anytime your name is picked from the list.
“RSA (Rivest–Shamir–Adleman) is a public-key cryptosystem that is widely used for secure data transmission. In a public-key cryptosystem, the encryption key is public and distinct from the decryption key, which is kept secret (private). An RSA user creates and publishes a public key based on two large prime numbers, along with an auxiliary value. The prime numbers are kept secret. Messages can be encrypted by anyone, via the public key, but can only be decoded by someone who knows the prime numbers.” For more please visit: RSA (cryptosystem) – Wikipedia
1. Find a working RSA implementation source code that can work with arbitrarily large integers, that means integers can have 1000 or more decimal digits. An open source code that you can use is given here:
GitHub – abdallahelattar/RSA-and-Big-Numbers-Implementation: RSA Encryption and Decryption using Public and Private keys including other operations. (This code works in Visual Studio (C++ empty project), but there is no clear explanation of functions used. Some large primes having more than 100 digits are provided in the Rea_Me file.)
2. Run the code and in a video, explain how the core algorithms in RSA are coded.
a. Explain general RSA algorithm
b. Explain primality test algorithm
c. Explain modular exponentiation algorithm
Use Free screen recorder, video editor for Windows & macOS (atomisystems.com) for video recording. Recording must show your face in the corner. Click here to write mathematics research paper.
3. Find an alternative for modular exponentiation algorithm. You can start form here: iscturkeyHaticeKübraGüner.pdf Code it as an alternative function. Compare the original algorithm in your original code with this one, based on running time in seconds, for numbers having more than 150 decimal digits. In your video explain your alternative algorithm. Give complexities for both algorithms and give running time results.
1. Source Code
2. Link for downloading the video (Video must be 30 minutes, at least. It must show your face. Otherwise your submission will not be valid.)
3. Report. Format your paper according to Writing Strayer Standards.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service