This project consists of two (2) tasks. The goal is to explore how to design GUI applications and examine how to create animation via multi-threading. Glance at “What to Submit” when you start working on a task so that you know what information to provide from each task.
What to Submit
1. One doc file “csci531-project-FirstnameLastname.doc” including the text source code and screen snapshots of the output of all programs. Please replace Firstname and Lastname with your first name and last name. You can copy/paste the text source code from Eclipse or other IDEs into the doc file. Hopefully, based on the screen snapshots of the output, you can show that your programs passed tests and were functioning well.
2. Java class files for all programs. In well-defined programs, proper comments are required. For Programs without comments, they will be deducted greatly in grade.
– For task 1, there are 1 java file – Task1aFirstnameLastname.java and 1 txt file named “users.txt”.
– For task 2, there are 3 files including Task2FirstnameLastname.java, Car.java, and CarComponent.java.
3. Note that if any program or code does not work, you can explain the status of the program or code and then attach your explanation and description in a file “README.txt”.
4. Optional. Anything you want to attract the attention of instructor in gradeing.
30 points for three runnable classes.
5 points for appropriate comments
5 points for the screenshots of outputs.
Challenges in This Project
1. For bonus points, you are welcome to explore the design of each task. Note: You still have to finish all tasks required by this project.
2. You can also install the plugin Window Builder on Eclipse to facilitate the project development.
3. For car animation, you should have two threads simultaneously and update the position of cars.
4. You can consider connecting to a database for achieving and maintaining user information in a more professional manner.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.