1. All sales are on account. Sixty percent of customer accounts are collected in the month of the sale; 35 percent are collected in the following month. Uncollectibles amounting in 5 percent of sales are anticipated, and management believes that only 20 percent of the accounts outstanding on December 31, 20×0, will be recovered and that the recovery will be in January 20×1.
2. Seventy percent of the merchandise purchases are paid for in the month of purchase; the remaining 30 percent are paid for in the month after acquisition.
3. The December 31, 20×0 , balance sheet disclosed the following selected figures: Cash $20,000, accounts receivable $55,000, and accounts payable $22,000.
4. Mary and Kay, Inc. maintain a $20,000 minimum cash balance at all times. Financing is available (and retired) in $1,000 multiples at an 8 percent interest rate, with borrowings taking place at the beginning of the month and repayments occurring at the end of the month. Interest is paid at the time of repaying principal and computed on the portion of principal repaid at the time.
5. Additional data:
January February March
Sales revenue $150,900 $180,000 $185,000
Merchandise purchases. $90,000 $100,000 $140,000
Cash operating costs $31,000 $24,000 $45,000
Proceeds from sale of equipment – – $5,000
1. Prepare a schedule that discloses the firms total cash collections for January through March.
2. Prepare a schedule that discloses the firm’s total cash disbursements form January through March.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.