Based on the paper by Prusiner, please describe in one page or less how one of the techniques in the paper (HPLC, proteolysis, Edman degradation, amino acid analysis, SDS page or what not) was utilized to provide information on the nature of the scrapie agent.
The paper should include:
2) A title (“The use of xxx in the study of scrapie” by (your name) (or something like that).
3) The hypothesis of the paper (in your own words). “In order to support the notion/idea that scrapie is a protein” for instance. This is then followed by:
4) Specific reason for choosing the method by the authors (related to the hypothesis).
5) The method in detail, and what information can be gleaned.
6) What the technique that was utilized showed in the paper, data that was obtained, and how it contributed to the hypothesis. And finally…
7) Conclusion (this should be short and succinct) – please summarize the use of the technique in one or two sentences and how it helped understand the nature of the scrapie agent.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.