This course is about using google classroom, these weekly questions are hypothetical if you were using the google classroom platform. Each question should have a 2-3 sentence answer. Please let me know if you need anything further from me. Thank you!
1. Please describe some ways you plan to organize your stream and why.
2. After reviewing all the assignment videos, what are some possible ideas you plan on doing, and why?
3. What are your thoughts on Goobric and Doctopus? Do you envision yourself using these add-ons?
4. What additional questions do you have?
1. Please describe some ways you plan to assess your students using Google Classroom and Forms. Which of the add-ons described in the advanced videos will be most beneficial to your classroom and why?
2. Would you use Edulastic in your Google Classroom? Why/Why not?
3. How often do you test in your classroom? Formative/Summative? Would this milestone change your habit?
1. What blog example would you use in your classroom? If you have another method that you use, please share it and explain how your blog using your Google Classroom.
2. Do you have any questions or concerns about the parent/guardian feature in the Google Classroom?
3. If you have a smartphone, please download the Google Classroom app and log into the Google Classroom on your phone. What are your thoughts and impressions of the app?
1. What are some ways you could use Google Hangouts in your classroom?
2. Would your school allow you to do a Google Hangout? Why/Why not?
3. Find a video or article related to Google Hangouts and teaching and share it. Please summarize the link that you post.
1. What casting app do you think would be best for your classroom and why? Does your school have a preference or restriction?
2. How do you plan on using a casting program in your classroom? Please find a video or article that shares some ideas on this method of teaching. Share and summarize the link.
3. Looking at Task 6 in this milestone, what are a few apps and extensions in the small business article that you could use in your classroom? Is there another collaborative app or extension you use? If so, please share it and explain how you use it.
1. Currently, what do you use to communicate with parents and students?
2. How could you use periscope in the classroom? (Please note you should check with your administration first on using this streaming program.)
3. What ideas and options did you take away from this milestone to use in your own classroom?
1. What video editing or screen-casting program did you like? Why? Is there another program that you prefer and would like to share?
2. Looking at the other possible extensions and add-ons discussed in this milestone, what is one that you plan on using in the future? If you know of another great add-on or extension that you use. please share it.
3. What was the highlight of the course? Do you have any lingering questions? For more information on Google Classroom check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Classroom
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service