1. What is the difference between a culturally violent offender, criminally violence offender, and a situationally violent offender? Which should we fear the most; the least? Why?
2. Why is workplace violence such an issue? How does knowing fact about workplace violence help prevent incidents?
3. Why do you think the overall rate of intimate partner violence declined from 1994 to 2010? How do we ensure the rate continues to decline?
4. Some argue that the U.S. has a culture of violence. Do you agree? Why or why not?
5. Explain graffiti. How is this related to other crime and disorder? Which of the four types would be the worst? Explain why you selected that one.
6. What is shoplifting? What are some trends in shoplifting and why is important to recognize these?
7. Which region (northeast, west, south, or Midwest) in 2016 had the highest rate of violent crime? Why do you think that region had the highest rate?
RESPOND TO THIS POST
Graffiti includes unauthorized images, markings, and writing on private or public property such as buildings, vehicles and even bridges. Some use it as expression while others may use it to send a message. Graffiti is considered a type of vandalism. Graffiti is often related to acts of public disorder such as littering and loitering. It can also be connected to gang violence in cases where gangs use graffiti to send messages to one another and lastly it can also be connected to property destruction. There are four major different types of graffiti: gang graffiti, tagger graffiti, conventional graffiti, and ideological graffiti. Gang graffiti is used by gangs to send messages or to mark territory. Tagger graffiti would be street art. Conventional graffiti is often committed by youth and is typically isolated incidents. Ideological graffiti is used to convey political messages or messages related to race or religion. I believe that gang graffiti is the worst of the four types of graffiti because it shows that there is at least one gang present in the area the graffiti took place. Gang graffiti creates a sense of fear and unrest in communities. Having gang graffiti also targets the area for violence from other gangs causing innocent people to be potential victims of crime.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.