Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
2. Analyze the organization’s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
3. Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
4. Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
5. Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
6. Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.
7. Provide at least four (4) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA • Include a cover page and page numbers and reference page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length
This is a paper about merger acquisition. Please use http://www.investors.com to compare financial information on Kindred Health Care (KND) and Tenet Health Care THC
THIS A MERGER ANALYSIS PAPER DUE 5/18/12