Provide the following information regarding a dental practice:
Write a 10-12 page paper in which you:
1. Determine what your selected organization would need to take into account when making pricing and service decisions.
2. Describe the overall planning process and the likely components of the selected organization’s financial plan. Be sure to include a discussion as to how you arrived at the answers and use specific examples to illustrate your response.
3. Discuss how time value analysis would help your organization make sound management decisions, use specific examples to illustrate your response.
4. Recommend a major investment for the organization you selected using net present value, pertinent financial ratios, and break-even analysis.
5. Determine the most likely way your selected organization should address financial risk and required returns.
6. Provide at least four (4) qualified resources e.g. peer-reviewed journals, professional organization websites, or health care provider websites. The cover page and reference page are not included in the required length of the paper.
Your assignment must be typed, double spaced using Times New Roman font size 12 with one inch margins on all sides; paper must follow APA formatting Paper must include a traditional header with running header on title page, and page numbers.
Include a cover page that includes:
a. Title of paper: Planning and Budgeting
b. Name of student: Kimberly A. Fahringer
c. Course title: HAS 525 Health Care Finance
d. Professor’s name: Dr. James Coon
e. Date (due May 11, 2012)
The goals of this assignment are:
Describe the overall planning process and the key components of the financial plan
Develop a competence in making financial decisions using net value, pertinent financial ratios, and break-even analysis
Explain why time value analysis is so important to health care financial management
Use technology and information resources to research issues in health financial management
Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper writing techniques.