1. A minimum of 10 pages, not to exceed 15, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, using APA standard.
2. Title page (Page 1)
3. A minimum of 8 pages (Pages 2-12). These 8-10 pages should be a REFLECTION on your past work weeks 1 through week 7. Past work may be included. Select past topics and writing assignments that meant the most to you and reflect where you will be applying your learning.
Teams in organization
Performance and productivity
Leaders vs Manager
Why appreciation is a good investment
Words of affirmation
Team performance and content
Team mental models
Team decision making
Conflict in teams
Nature vs Nurture
Dysfunction of a team
4. (Page 13) YOU MUST INCLUDE A MINIMUM OF 2 PARAGRAPHS AT THE END (WITH A SUBHEADING ENTITLED “THINGS I LEARNED FROM THIS COURSE”) THAT DISCUSS WHAT YOU LEARNED IN THIS COURSE AND HOW IT WILL BE APPLIED IN YOUR CAREER.
5. A reference page (Pages 14).
6. A minimum of 5 scholarly references are required (including the Bible). These scholarly references must be both cited within the paper and properly formatted on the reference page by APA standards. Wikipedia, the dictionary, and the Bible NEVER count as scholarly.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.